In November last year, we moved into our brand new dedicated studio space.
After a month of building and decorating, we’ve converted an industrial unit into a big, versatile space that suits all kinds of photographic projects. It is unique. You won’t find a studio like it in Wokingham or even Berkshire. Look at these amazing features:
- Huge 9m2 work area, mostly painted white.
- Very high ceiling.
- 3m wide roll up shutter door directly into the studio area for vehicles, sets or equipment.
- Ample free parking right outside.
- Large lounge area with comfortable seating.
- Large dressing room with twin vanity units and somewhere to relax.
- Kitchen with seating for four.
The studio is so impressive that it has it’s own web site, http://wokingham-studio.co.uk, and is available to hire by the hour.
We’ve only scratched the surface here. If you want to know more, look at the web site or, better still, come along and see us.