Business Headshots and Business Portraits
Did You Know?
It\’s quite likely that the first connection you\’ll make with your future customers or your next employer will be online.
How will you look to them for their first impression?
Connecting with People
LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and numerous other services have changed the way we introduce ourselves to people. And because, as the old adage puts it, you only have one chance to make a good first impression, it is vital that you do everything you can to get that first virtual encounter right.
A high quality, engaging business profile picture or headshot is an easy decision.
A professional headshot reflects on you. It demonstrates that you take business seriously and take the time to do things properly. You don\’t cut corners or make do.
Fortunately, getting your headshot right is simple. We\’re specialist photographers and we can make sure your headshot makes you look like you mean business.
Immediately below is a description of our premium studio packages which are ideal for most people. However, some businesses need something a bit different. We can do this too and discuss it further down the page, here.
Premium Quality Service
Our premium business headshot package gives you this:
- Shoot in our studio so nothing is left to chance.
- A change of outfit so you can look smart or casual or both.
- You get eight web sized digital images to use as you wish.
- Square cropping included for easy use in your profile pictures.
- Include your tools or instruments in the shot to define your profession (e.g. guitar for musician).
- Some minor retouching work if requested – for when a spot makes an unwelcome appearance.
- Monochrome versions of all images if requested.
- Option to download high resolution uncropped images for small additional fee.
- Shoot at a time and date to suit you.
- Make-up option with one of our expert make-up artists.
You should allow forty minutes to an hour without make-up – depending on outfit changes.
Allow 90 minutes to two hours if you\’re having your make-up done too.
Headshot with make-up
Full headshot service
Shoot at Your Company
We also offer the option to shoot at your company if you have a number of employees you\’d like to have photographed. We can set-up our portable equipment in a meeting room and shoot from there.
Price will depend on location, number of employees and number of pictures of each.
Please call or email us using the contact page to get a price quote.
(You might wonder why the young lady above would need a headshot. She was heading for a promising career as an actress and this was for her agent.)
Location and Special Requirements
Sometimes your project doesn\’t fit neatly into one of our packages. You might want to shoot in your office, or where you practice your business. Maybe talking to a client or demonstrating a skill. That\’s fine. It just means we\’ll need to understand your ideas before we can quote for them.
Below are examples of some location or special shoots.
The best way to arrange something like this is to call us to discuss it on the phone. Contact us here. We can usually quote over the phone and confirm by email shortly afterwards.